THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY REQUIRES SPEED AND PRECISION FROM DATA TO DELIVER SHIPMENTS ON TIME. THE EXTREME VOLUME OF COMMUNICATION IN THE TRANSPORTATION INDUSTRY OPENS ROOM FOR ERRORS THAT SLOW YOUR BUSINESS DOWN AND COST YOU MONEY
ON TIME, EVERY TIME – BOLD TRANSPORT™
EDI SOLUTIONS FOR FAST AND ACCURATE TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
BOLD Transport™ provides a unique solution that eliminates errors through automated processing, streamlines communication with real-time monitoring, and makes it affordable to send tremendous amounts of data every day. BOLD Transport™ allows you to conveniently manage load tenders, shipment status, freight invoicing, and much more from one easy-to-use interface.
Transportation companies depend on BOLD Transport™
Easy Data Access – Need to look at previous EDI data, such as a freight invoice or acknowledgement? You’ll never have to contact a partner. BOLD Transport™ provides access to EDI data from the last 90 days on any device. Data from the last 7 years is securely stored and easily accessed from our intuitive BOLD Manager for Transport™.
WIN MORE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES WITH INSTANT LOAD TENDER ALERTS
Load tenders will be monitored 24/7 and you will know immediately when anything requires your attention. You can get custom alerts if any issues arise to prevent missed business opportunities and improve relationships with trading partners.
IMPROVED EFFICIENCY THROUGH REAL-TIME PROCESSING
Save money and speed up operations by switching to BOLD Transportation today. EDI is essential to freight and trucking companies and our cost-effective solution is designed specifically to meet the growing demands your business faces. BOLD Transport™ is built to keep your business running smoothly by immediately processing time-sensitive documents without any interruptions. Our BOLD platform can handle the enormous volume of EDI communication required by freight and trucking enterprises in real-time.
SHORTEN YOUR ORDER-TO-CASH CYCLE WITH FAST AND ACCURATE DATA
Traditional logistics EDI solutions are slow to onboard new partners and update maps with new business logic. BOLD Transport™ seamlessly onboards new trading partners and updates mapping in real-time, ensuring you are paid from the first invoice submission.
ALL COMMON TRANSPORTATION EDI TRANSACTION CODES SUPPORTED
- 204 Load Tender – Used to replace fax or paper Bill of Ladings or offers of freight.
- 990 Load Tender Response – Used to accept or reject a 204 Load Tender.
- 211 Motor Carrier Bill of Lading – Often used to replace or supplement a paper Bill of Lading and is generally used by Less Than Truckload (LTL) carriers.
- 214 Shipment Status – Provides the status of a shipment, as it is transported by your logistics company. This allows your customers to track shipments in real-time, without calling or emailing you.
- 210 Freight Invoice – Reports full details of charges or services rendered by a motor carrier and acts as an invoice to request payment from your customer.
- 215 Motor Carrier Pickup Manifest – Provides a motor carrier with a manifest of all of the shipments tendered to a carrier.
- 997 Acknowledgement – Confirms the successful receipt and translation of an EDI document. BOLD Transport™ automatically handles all 997s for you.
IT’S TIME TO GET MOVING WITH BOLD VAN.
UNPARALLELED EDI TRANSPORTATION SUPPORT
Nothing is more important than Trading Partner relationships. Receive dedicated, personalized, available support when partnering with BOLD VAN. Support that resolves problems and provides critical information cultivates better relationships.
- Support staff in 3 U.S. time zones and in Europe
- Personalized support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Manage and view data through a customizable dashboard
- Tighter internal integration and control with automated audits, enhanced searches, and advanced reporting
- Dependable solutions from EDI masters with over 25 years of experience