Communicate with Amazon.com via an EDI Value Added Network (VAN)
Are you an Amazon.com supplier looking for an EDI Value-Added Network (VAN) solution? Congratulations! As part of your relationship with Amazon.com you want to cut costs and increase revenue; BOLD VAN helps you do both. Connect to Amazon.com and all of your EDI trading partners and save money. BOLD Van is the FIRST and ONLY VAN that lets you pay by the trading partner. There is no limit on the amount of data you exchange, so take advantage of having unlimited data for one low price!
Most companies pay too much money each month on their EDI Value Added Network fees. With BOLD Van, you can send unlimited data. Plus, migrating to BOLD Van’s network is easy and free!
BOLD VAN is the Smart Choice!
With BOLD Van’s revolutionary pricing model and team of dedicated VAN migration professionals:
- You get Unlimited Data
- Your documents are secure and Bold VAN boasts 99. 998% up time since 2001
- All of the work is done by Bold Van and is transparent to your VAN customers, vendors, and other trading partners
BOLD VAN is a fully functional Tier 1 VAN that already handles tens of thousands of trading partners and millions of interchanges each and every month.
Comply with any Trading Partner!
Retail companies like Amazon.com will typically use a Value-Added Network and/or AS2. For perhaps the first time ever, with Bold VAN’s pricing structure, it is more economical to use Bold VAN than AS2 because:
- You get a simple, low monthly rate
- You get Free on-boarding of EDI trading partners
- You will not have to deal with firewall issues
Amazon.com EDI Transaction Sets
Below is a list of the Amazon.com EDI transactions. All transaction codes used are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. This list may change, so please verify your EDI requirements for Amazon.com or contact Bold VAN and we’ll help you!
- 810 – Invoice
- 850 – Purchase Order
- 852 – Product Activity Data
- 855 – Planning Schedule With Release Capability
- 856 – Shipment Notice/Manifest
- 860 – Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
- 865 – Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed here, please contact Bold Van, we’ve got you covered!
Migrate Amazon.com to BOLD VAN Today
Like all of your BOLD VAN trading partners:
- Setup is free
- We handle the entire process
- You are kept in the loop with the ability to monitor and manage the entire process