Communicate with Apple Stores/iTunes via an EDI Value Added Network (VAN)
Are you an Apple Stores/iTunes supplier looking for an EDI Value-Added Network (VAN) solution? Congratulations! As part of your relationship with Apple Stores/iTunes you want to cut costs and increase revenue; BOLD VAN helps you do both. Connect to Apple Stores/iTunes and all of your EDI trading partners and save money. BOLD Van is the FIRST and ONLY VAN that lets you pay by the trading partner. There is no limit on the amount of data you exchange, so take advantage of having unlimited data for one low price!
Most companies pay too much money each month on their EDI Value Added Network fees. With BOLD Van, you can send unlimited data. Plus, migrating to BOLD Van’s network is easy and free!
BOLD VAN is the Smart Choice!
With BOLD Van’s revolutionary pricing model and team of dedicated VAN migration professionals:
- You get the ability to view documents, reset documents and much more via the web
- Your documents are secure and Bold VAN boasts 99.998% up time since 2001
- You don’t have to change your ID’s or contact your existing VAN trading partners
BOLD VAN is a fully functional Tier 1 VAN that already handles tens of thousands of trading partners and millions of interchanges each and every month.
Comply with any Trading Partner!
Retail companies like Apple Stores/iTunes will typically use a Value-Added Network and/or AS2. For perhaps the first time ever, with Bold VAN’s pricing structure, it is more economical to use Bold VAN than AS2 because:
- You get unlimited data
- You don’t need to maintain AS2 servers for Apple Stores/iTunes
- You gain all of the value add services of a Tier 1 EDI VAN
Apple Stores/iTunes EDI Transaction Sets
Below is a list of the Apple Stores/iTunes EDI transactions. All transaction codes used are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. This list may change, so please verify your EDI requirements for Apple Stores/iTunes or contact Bold VAN and we’ll help you!
- 810 – Invoice
- 850 – Purchase Order
- 852 – Product Activity
- 856 – Shipment Notice/Manifest
- 860 – Purchase Order Change Request – Buyer Initiated
- 865 – Purchase Order Change Acknowledgement
- 997 – Acknowledgement
If an EDI transaction you need is not listed here, please contact Bold Van, we’ve got you covered!
Migrate Aldi to BOLD VAN Today
Like all of your BOLD VAN trading partners:
- Setup is free
- We handle the entire process
- You are kept in the loop with the ability to monitor and manage the entire process