Communicate with Barnes & Noble via an EDI Value Added Network (VAN)
Are you a Barnes & Noble supplier looking for an EDI Value-Added Network (VAN) solution? Congratulations! As part of your relationship with Barnes & Noble you want to cut costs and increase revenue; BOLD VAN helps you do both. Connect to Barnes & Noble and all of your EDI trading partners and save money. BOLD Van is the FIRST and ONLY VAN that lets you pay by the trading partner. There is no limit on the amount of data you exchange, so take advantage of having unlimited data for one low price!
Most companies pay too much money each month on their EDI Value Added Network fees. With BOLD Van, you can send unlimited data. Plus, migrating to BOLD Van’s network is easy and free!
BOLD VAN is the Smart Choice!
With BOLD Van’s revolutionary pricing model and team of dedicated VAN migration professionals:
- You get unlimited data
- You don’t have to change your ID’s or contact your existing VAN trading partners
- You get the ability to manage your documents via the web
BOLD VAN is a fully functional Tier 1 VAN that already handles tens of thousands of trading partners and millions of interchanges each and every month.
Comply with any Trading Partner!
Retail companies like Barnes & Noble will typically use a Value-Added Network and/or AS2. For perhaps the first time ever, it is more economical to use BOLD VAN than AS2 because:
- You get a simple, low monthly rate
- You don’t have need to maintain AS2 servers for Barnes & Noble
- You don’t need to purchase or maintain AS2 Software for Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble EDI Transaction Sets
Below is a list of the Barnes & Noble EDI transactions. All transaction codes used are a part of the ANSI ASC X12 EDI standards. This list may change, so please verify your EDI requirements for Barnes & Noble or contact BOLD VAN and we’ll help you!
- 810 – Invoice
- 850 – Purchase Order
- 997 – Acknowledgement Document
Migrate Barnes & Noble to BOLD VAN Today
Like all of your BOLD VAN trading partners:
- Setup is free
- We handle the entire process
- You are kept in the loop with the ability to monitor and manage the entire process