Meet All of Bed Bath & Beyond’s EDI Requirements with Help From BOLD VAN
Bed Bath & Beyond is one of the leading retailers of home furnishings in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. They are a Fortune 500 company with revenues that exceed $11.5 billion per year.
As a supplier of bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, dining, and other home goods – Bed Bath & Beyond is dream retailer to get your brand in front of millions of customers.
However, before you can work with Bed Bath & Beyond, you have to meet their requirements for EDI compliance so you can communicate with them over a VAN (value added network). Below are the EDI requirements from Bed Bath & Beyond to become an approved trading partner.
Requirements for EDI Compliance with Bed Bath & Beyond:
- 810 Invoice
- 816 Organizational Relationships
- 820 Remittance Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 856 Advanced Ship Notice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 Text Message
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment
- GS1-128 shipping labels
Fortunately, as a BOLD VAN customer, you will receive setup and configuration for all of these requirements from our team of trusted EDI experts.
Additional Bed Bath & Beyond Compliance Information:
Bed Bath & Beyond uses a cross docking system at their warehouses for continuous supply to their retail stores, as well as distribution pools to supply stores within specific regions. They utilize both LTL and parcel carriers for transportation of products throughout their logistics network to remain flexible for various operational scenarios.
As a partner in Bed Bath & Beyond’s trading network, your business is expected to comply with their shipping label, product label, and ASN requirements.
Bed Bath & Beyond uses both the SOIP and SOPI formats for ASNs:
- SOIP – Shipment, Order, Item, and Pack. (Standard Pack) Used for shipments of one type of item.
- SOPI – Shipment, Order, Pack, and Item. (Pick and Pack) Used for shipments with more than one type of item.
When communicating with Bed Bath & Beyond, your ASN should include the SCAC code, shipped date, numeric gross weight, purchase order information, and details about the packing of the goods shipped. Bed Bath & Beyond also requires 1 SKU per carton and special region labels when applicable.
As Part of Your BOLD VAN Subscription, We Will:
- Provide you with necessary EDI Software
- Install EDI Software on your site
- Configure your VAN for EDI exchange with Bed Bath & Beyond
- Work with you to test the VAN and all EDI protocols with Bed Bath & Beyond
- Support and maintain EDI software on your site
Let BOLD VAN make your business EDI compliant with Bed Bath & Beyond!