BOLD VAN Ensures Your Business Meets All Family Dollar EDI Requirements
Family Dollar is a US retail chain with more than 8,000 stores. They are the second-largest “dollar store” retailer in the country.
Family Dollar sells a variety of products from clothing and apparel accessories to cleaning supplies, home decor, and even groceries. To become one of their approved vendors, Family Dollar has a set of EDI requirements you must first meet.
Requirements for EDI Compliance with Family Dollar:
- 810 Invoice
- 820 FEDI Remittance Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Response
Fortunately, as a BOLD VAN customer, you will never have to worry about setup and configuration for these requirements because we take care of them on your behalf.
Other Family Dollar Compliance Information:
Family Dollar uses a value-added network (VAN) and web-based EDI for B2B data transactions. Whichever method you decide to use, BOLD VAN has you covered.
We Offer the Following Services to All BOLD VAN Customers:
- Provide you with necessary EDI Software
- Install EDI Software on your site
- Configure your VAN for EDI exchange with Family Dollar
- Work with you to test the VAN and all EDI protocols with Family Dollar
- Support and maintain EDI software on your site
Become EDI compliant with Family Dollar with the help of BOLD VAN’s EDI experts!