Meet the EDI Requirements from HEB with Help from BOLD VAN
HEB Grocery Company is a privately-owned supermarket chain with over 370 locations in Texas and Mexico. HEB also owns the organic foods retailer Central Market.
With over $20 billion in annual sales and consistently ranking as one of the largest private companies in America, HEB is an attractive retail partner for food suppliers. In addition to selling groceries, HEB also sells pharmaceutical drugs and gasoline.
Requirements for EDI Compliance with HEB:
- 810 Invoice
- 820 Payment Remittance Advice
- 856 Advance Ship Notice
- 875 Grocery Products Purchase Order
- 876 Grocery Products Purchase Order Acknowledgment
- 880 Grocery Products Invoice
- 997 Functional Acknowledgment
- GS1-128 shipping labels
As a BOLD VAN customer, you won’t have to hassle with the setup and configuration of any of these requirements.
Common Label Requirements from HEB:
HEB uses the SOTPI ASN format – Shipment, Order, Tare, Pack, and Item.
Common label types for HEB include:
- Pallet Only
- Pallet Mixed SKU
- Pallet ST XRef Only
- Pallet ST XRef Mixed
- ST From PO Only
- ST From PO Mixed
HEB uses a cross-docking system in their distribution process to maximize efficiency and keep inventory levels stable. Shipping label accuracy is essential for this system to work properly. In most cases, the supplier will deliver their goods on one end of their distribution warehouse, and they will ship out to a retail location through the other end of the building.
When You Trust BOLD VAN With Your EDI, We Will:
- Provide you with necessary EDI Software
- Install EDI Software on your site
- Configure your VAN for EDI exchange with HEB
- Work with you to test the VAN and all EDI protocols with HEB
- Support and maintain EDI software on your site
Get started with BOLD VAN today and enjoy EDI compliance with HEB!