Meet Kroger’s EDI Requirements to Become an Approved Vendor
Kroger is the largest supermarket chain by revenue in the United States with just over $109 billion in sales more than 2,700 locations. In addition to their grocery stores, Kroger operates 37 manufacturing facilities, around 1,300 fuel centers, and over 2,000 pharmacies.
Kroger works with a wide selection of vendors who supply food products and general grocery goods. Since Kroger seeks to maximize their use of EDI, you will need to meet their EDI requirements to become an approved vendor.
Requirements for EDI Compliance with Kroger:
- 810 Invoice
- 820 Payment Remittance Advice
- 824 Application Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 852 Product Activity Data
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- 856 Advanced Ship Notice
- 860 Purchase Order Change Request
- 864 Text Message
- 867 Product Transfer and Resale Report
- 875 Grocery Products Purchase Order
- 880 Grocery Products Invoice
- 997 Acknowledgement
The setup and configuration for all of these requirements is never a concern when BOLD VAN is your EDI service provider because we handle those tasks for you.
Additional Kroger Compliance Information:
Kroger uses distribution centers spread throughout the country to keep their retail stores steadily supplied with fresh inventory. Most of the time, pallets enter one end of the distribution center for storage in temporary trays before loading onto a truck on the other end of the building and heading to the retail store. This keeps the supply chain moving smoothly.
Included in All BOLD VAN Pricing Tiers, We Will:
- Provide you with necessary EDI Software
- Install EDI Software on your site
- Configure your VAN for EDI exchange with Kroger
- Work with you to test the VAN and all EDI protocols with Kroger
- Support and maintain EDI software on your site
Sign up for BOLD VAN’s EDI service and get immediate EDI compliance for Kroger!