Become Fully EDI Compliant with Safeway as a BOLD VAN Customer
Safeway is a chain of supermarkets that is now owned by Albertson’s. Safeway has over 1,300 retail locations throughout the Midwest and West Coast United States.
Safeway requires a variety of suppliers to serve their customers with groceries, pharmacy goods, alcohol, flowers, photo processing, dry cleaning, and money transfer services. To become an approved supplier for Safeway, you will first need to meet their EDI compliance requirements.
Requirements for EDI Compliance with Safeway:
- 810 Invoice
- 824 Application Advice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 875 Grocery Products (UCS) Purchase Order
- 880 Grocery Products (UCS) Invoice
When you outsource your EDI to BOLD VAN, we take care of all the setup and configuration for these requirements for you.
Additional Best Buy Compliance Information:
Safeway uses a value-added network (VAN) and AS2 for EDI communication, both of which are provided by BOLD VAN. We will ensure you are securely connected to Safeway’s VAN before you get started.
Once you are connected, we will onboard Safeway as a new trading partner and perform any necessary EDI compliance tasks.
Included with Your Other EDI Services from BOLD VAN, We Will:
- Provide you with necessary EDI Software
- Install EDI Software on your site
- Configure your VAN for EDI exchange with Safeway
- Work with you to test the VAN and all EDI protocols with Safeway
- Support and maintain EDI software on your site
Get simplified EDI compliance for Safeway with EDI service from BOLD VAN!