BOLD VAN Helps Businesses Meet the EDI Requirements of Tractor Supply
Tractor Supply is the leading retail chain in the agriculture and livestock industries. They have nearly 1,500 stores across the United States and produce revenues over $6 million each year.
Tractor Supply sells a variety of goods for agriculture, home improvement, livestock, equine, landscaping, and pet care. If your business supplies any of these products, Tractor Supply is an attractive potential trading partner that you will need EDI capability to work with.
EDI Requirements for Compliance with Tractor Supply:
- 810 Invoice
- 850 Purchase Order
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgement
You will not have to handle the configuration of any of these requirements yourself as a BOLD VAN customer.
Additional EDI Information for Tractor Supply:
Tractor Supply uses the X12 Standards and a connection through a value-added network (VAN) for their EDI transactions. For dropshipping EDI trading partners, they require an AS2 connection.
As Part of Your Standard BOLD VAN Rate, We Will:
- Provide you with necessary EDI Software
- Install EDI Software on your site
- Configure your VAN for EDI exchange with Tractor Supply
- Work with you to test the VAN and all EDI protocols with Tractor Supply
- Support and maintain EDI software on your site
Our team will ensure your business is EDI compliant with Tractor Supply in no time!