SELL MORE AND PAY LESS WITH BOLD RETAIL
POWERFUL EDI RETAIL SOLUTIONS FOR SUPPLY CHAINS OF ANY SIZE
BOLD Retail provides retail companies a cost-effective solution that scales alongside their business. Our unique platform is customized to efficiently handle the massive amounts of EDI data required in the retail industry ㅡ automatically process orders, invoices, advanced ship notices, and more in seconds. BOLD Retail is the preferred choice of smart retail companies big and small.
BOLD Retail is the perfect EDI solution for Retailers
- No Limit On EDI Data – Unlike other EDI providers, BOLD Retail never limits the amount of EDI data you exchange. We base our pricing model on the number of trading partners you have, so your rate only goes up when you’ve expanded your business. Enjoy unlimited data each month for one low price!
- Reliability You Can Trust – Reliable performance is a top priority for BOLD Retail. Our robust EDI network maintains an incredible 99.998% uptime, keeping your business running quickly and smoothly at all times.
- Hassle-Free Migration – Migrating to BOLD Retail is easy, and you don’t even have to change your IDs or get ahold of existing trading partners. We’ll handle the entire process for you, and your business won’t be affected.
- Streamlined EDI Data Management – Visibility and accountability are crucial for supply chain management. That’s why BOLD Retail allows you to conveniently access EDI data from the last 90 days on any device. Find missing purchase orders and other valuable documents in seconds, without contacting your trading partners.
EDI transformed the way retail companies did business many years ago. Now, BOLD Retail is transforming EDI from a complicated process to a powerful and simple solution for retail companies of all sizes.
Optimized Supply Chain for Improved Collaboration
BOLD Retail helps you optimize your supply chain through streamlined inventory and process management. Access our user-friendly web portal, BOLD Manager, to see every stage of the order fulfillment process as it happens. All of your trading partners will be able to communicate globally and see updates in real-time, keeping everyone on the same page.
Shortened Order-to-Cash Cycle Through Automation
Retail companies are under increased demands for timeliness and accuracy of EDI data. Fortunately, BOLD Retail automates order processing and gives retail businesses a significant competitive advantage. By reducing the time it takes to process orders, your retail operation can confirm and ship orders much faster, which leads to faster ROI.
Reduced Costs and Data Entry Errors
Eliminating manual data entry has a tremendous impact on your retail business. You reduce errors dramatically, cut down on labor costs, and save money on paper and other supplies no longer needed. Plus, BOLD Retail helps you save even more money with our trading partner-based pricing model. Send more EDI data in less time, with fewer errors, and lower costs!
All Common Retail EDI Transactions Supported:
- 810 Invoice – An electronic version of a paper-based invoice that’s typically sent for an 850 Purchase Order. The 810 Invoice usually contains shipping details, payment terms, items, prices, quantities, as well as discounts (if applicable).
- 850 Purchase Order – An electronic version of a paper-based purchase order. The 850 Purchase Order contains shipping details, payment terms, items, prices, quantities, as well as discounts (if applicable).
- 856 Advance Ship Notice – The 856 Advance Ship Notice (ASN) is typically used to communicate the contents of a shipment. It’s delivered in advance of a shipment arriving at a facility.
- 820 Payment Order/Remittance Advice – The Payment Order/Remittance Advice is sent to notify the vendor that a payment of goods has been sent.
- 824 Application Advice/Error Text Message – The 824 Application Advice is also known as Error Text Message. This transaction is used to alert a vendor of an EDI transmission that was received with errors and allows the vendor to correct the error and resend the data.
- 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice – The 846 Inventory Inquiry/Advice is generally used to communicate inventory data between manufacturers, suppliers, and resellers.
- 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment – The 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment is used by sellers to confirm their receipt of the 850 Purchase Order.
- 864 Text Message – The 864 Text Message is what is commonly known as a free-form text message and can be used for a variety of different tasks, but it’s typically used to communicate general messages via EDI.